Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Donna's Visit

I shared last week that Donna Griffith from the Stampin' Up! Home Office was kind enough to attend my events a couple weekends ago.  I was honored to have her attend!  She attended not only my class on Saturday morning but a team meeting with myself and some of my team on Friday evening.  We had so much fun visiting with her and learning from her.  I love my team! They're all amazing and full of creativity and I learn so much from all of them!  If you want to be part of this amazing group it's always a great time to join!
I shared lots from our meeting and my class already but I have lots more to share with you too.  Watch for that coming next week!  In the meantime I do have fun projects to share this week.  I've been behind on life for a few days. I think I'm finally catching up!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: