Friday, September 27, 2019

Check You Out Facebook Live

On yesterday's Facebook Live I shared this super adorable card!  It's so cute!!!  The Check You Out set has been on my wishlist for a while.  I finally broke down and had to have it.  I'm so glad I did!  This cute set is so much fun to use! I used my Stamparatus for the awesome hinge step technique for the background on the card.  You'll love this technique and if you don't have a Stamparatus this might entice you to add one to your next order.  I love the colors on this card, I used Coastal Cabana, Highland Heather, Rococo Rose and Smoky Slate.  Beautiful!!!
This was my first version of the card.  I also used the Stamparatus hinge step technique but because I used 4 colors it was a little more confusing.  So I changed up the cards colors a little and I'm so glad I did, I think I like the Coastal Cabana version better.  For all the details on how I made this card and the hinge step technique check out my video. Shop my Online Store.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: