Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Dies As Stencils

Boy do I have a week of cute projects for you!  At my Team meeting a couple weeks ago I wanted to demo some projects that could be used year round and for Christmas.  The bundle I chose to highlight for my team meeting is the Cup Of Christmas Bundle.  This is such a fun bundle, not only because of the cute images but that it's reversible.  YES!!!  Two of the stamps in the set (the polka dot and striped mug) are reversible!  What this means is you can stamp a right handed mug or a left handed mug with one image!  It's pretty amazing!  I wanted to share the versatility of this bundle with my team.  All my projects this week will feature the amazing Cup of Christmas bundle.  There will be an example of using it for Christmas and then using it year round.  Today I again have two cards to share.  One to use for Christmas and the other to share with a friend anytime.  Today I'm really showcasing the reversible stamps.  Both mugs are stamped with the same mug stamp I just reversed them.  Isn't that amazing!  I love them!!!  Another amazing part of these card is the fun backgrounds on each of them.  I used the striped cup die in the bundle and used it as a stencil and inking some color over it giving a fun striped background.  For my Shaded Spruce Christmas card I used Golden Glitz Delicata Ink.  I finished the card with a bow from the Natures Twine and some Metallic Pearls.  The card base is the Gold Foil Edge Cards and Envelopes.    
For my year round card, I used our White Notecards and Envelopes and paired it with Merry Merlot and Rococo Rose.  I love this color combo!!!!  The die cut bow is from the Cup Of Christmas Bundle and when you add an amazing greeting like this one from Butterfly Gala this card goes from Christmas to Year Round in no time! I have one more amazing post for you tomorrow!

Shop my Online Store here.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: