Friday, January 31, 2020

Valentine's Treat Boxes-VIDEO

If you're in the need for some cute Valentine treat ideas I have some good ones for you today.  I shared these in my weekly Facebook Live Video.  You can check out the replay below as well as a list of supplies to make these projects.  This first one is a box that opens like a pizza box.  These boxes are easy to make and you can make a lot of them quickly so they're great to have on hand.  



I fit 2 Reece's hearts in mine but it's large enough for lots of treats.  To make it you'll need a piece of cardstock that is 9 1/2" x 5 1/4".  On the long side score at 1", 4 1/4", 5 1/4" and 8 1/2".  On the short side score at 1" and 4 1/4".  The DSP pieces are 4 1/2" x 1/2", and two pieces that are 4 1/2" x 1".




The next one is my favorite.  It's simple super cute and you can make a ton in no time!  I love that it opens like a little matchbook and the candy is stapled into the holder so it's nice and secure.  To make it you'll need a piece of cardstock that is 7 1/4" x 2".  On the long side score at 3/4", 3 3/4" and 4 1/4".  The DSP pieces are 1 3/4"x 1/2" and 1 3/4" x 2 3/4".  Check out the video below for all the details on these adorable treat holders!

Shop My Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


Supplies:
Heartfelt Bundle
From My Heart DSP Flirty Flamingo Cardstock Real Red Cardstock White Cardstock Flirty Flamingo Ink Real Red Ink Black Memento Ink Golden Honey DSP Metallic Pearls Simply Scored Take Your Pick Tool Tear and Tape SNAIL Dimensionals



No comments: