Monday, January 13, 2020

Spring Mini and Sale-a-bration Kick Off Class

Over the weekend I held my annual Sale-a-Bration Kick Off Class.  As usual the company was great and the projects were cute!  My guests all got to make 6 amazing cards all featuring new products from the Spring Mini and Sale-a-Bration Catalogs.  First up is my favorite punch bundle the Timeless Tulips.  If you love punches this is a great bundle to get.  The stamp set is full of beautiful sentiments and the punch, well it's pretty great.
The next card is so fun!  There's so much new stuff on this card!  The Lily Impressions DSP is a show stopper for sure!  But you can't miss the amazing So Sentimental Bundle.  These are amazing greetings with fun stitched dies.  LOVE! Of course there's the beautiful Seam Binding ribbon.
The Happy Birthday To You set is going to get a LOT of use!  I LOVE this beautiful cake.  This is a set you can only earn free during Sale-a-Bration.  We gold embossed it and simply colored in the flowers.  I love how fun and simple this is!
The Painted Poppies set is a MUST HAVE!  I can't stop using it!!!  This card is so pretty in Highland Heather and Mint Macaron.  I want to make a stack of these in every color!  The greeting is from the Peaceful Moments set.  I've used this set a ton in just a few weeks!
This just might be my most favorite card from the class.  I LOVE this pineapple!  OMG!  This card is just so much fun.  I love the colors, I love the greeting I love it all!!!  Get the Timeless Tropical bundle TODAY!

Finally, last but not least.  This was the last card I designed for this class but it's one of my favorites!  I had to pull of the Painted Poppies stamp set again! It's gorgeous! But I think the thing I love most on this card is the embossed background using the Stone Embossing Folder.  You can only get it free as a Sale-a-Bration level 2 item as part of the Power of Hope Bundle.  But it's amazing!  My favorite!!! I used a sentiment from So Sentimental for this card.

Shop my Online Store here.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: