Thursday, January 9, 2020

Birthday Bonanza Shaker

Yesterday I shared some amazing rainbow hexagon cards.  Today I have a fun shaker card that I used the remainder of the hexagons for .  The hexagons were all cut with the new Detailed Bee Dies.  I had a few left so I made a shaker card with them.  It's so cute!!!!  I used the Bonanza Buddies Bundle (Say that three times!).  Those little characters are too cute for words.  With the dies they're just irresistible!
I used the rest of the Bonanza Buddies set for some banners in the back of the shaker card and some presents.  The frame for the shaker was made using the layering squares, you can use any layering dies you want though.  This card came out so cute!  Anyone would love this for their birthday!

Supplies listed below.
Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Basic Black Cardstock
Smoky Slate Ink
Mango Melody Ink
Daffodil Delight Ink
Granny Apple Green Ink
Coastal Cabana Ink
Gorgeous Grape Ink
Foam Adhesive Strips
Window Sheets
Layering Squares Dies
SNAIL

No comments: