Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Fringed Lion For Valentine's

I have a super cute project to share today and it's quick and easy if you need to make a bunch for a class or coworkers.  I started with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and cut two of the largest rectangle.  Score bottoms at 1"Use the Classic Label Punch to punch the top for handles.  You'll need two pieces for the sides each 1 1/4" x 2" on long side score at 1/2" and 1 1/2".  On the Scalloped Rectangles fold on the score line and adhere the pieces together, making a U shape.  Use the two side pieces, fold on the score lines and adhere to the front and back on either side.  

I fit 2 Reeces Peanut Butter Cup hearts in my box.  For the lion from Bonanza Buddies I stamped his mane three times and cut slits around it making it fringed.  Stack the three together for a fuller look.  I love this quick technique. It gives that lion so much character!  The greeting is from the Meant To Be set, a great must have for Valentine's.  You'll find it in the Annual Catalog.  If you loved this project make sure you join me for my Facebook Live on Thursday at 10am, I'll have 2 more cute Valentine Treat box ideas to share!!  Supplies for this box are listed below.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Shop my Online Store

Meant To Be Stamp Set
Be Mine Dies
Stitched So Sweetly Dies
Bonanza Buddies Bundle
Real Red Cardstock
White Cardstock
Real Red Ink
Mango Melody Ink
Daffodil Delight Ink
Classic Label Punch
Tear Tape 
Dimensionals

No comments: