Thursday, January 16, 2020

Bermuda Bay Poppies

If you haven't checked out the Peaceful Moments Bundle in the new Mini Catalog you need to!  It's amazing and one of my favorites!  This is one of my most favorite cards that I've made with it.  I love this card!  There's so many layers and so many products combined that all work so beautifully together!   All supplies used are listed below.  The greeting on this card isn't from the Peaceful Moments stamp set but any of those greetings would work.  This greeting is from the So Sentimental Stamp Set.  Both are excellent greeting options!
There's so much to love about these dies.  I hope you give them a try! I layered mine up in Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay and Basic Black.  The leaves are Old Olive and Mossy Meadow.  Such a gorgeous color combo!

Shop my Online Store.
Supplies:
Peaceful Moments Bundle (even though I didn't use the stamp set, it's worth getting as a bundle!)
So Sentimental Bundle (again the bundle is the best!)
Old Olive Cardstock
Bermuda Bay Cardstock
Bermuda Bay Ink
Basic Black Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Mossy Meadow Cardstock
Stitched Rectangles Dies
Subtle Embossing Folder
Wink of Stella

No comments: