Monday, January 20, 2020

Rainbow Golden Honey

The Golden Honey DSP is a great option for your free Sale-a-Bration choice.  You can use it in so many ways.  I love that DSP is black and white so it coordinates with everything!  But I also love the gold foiling on it.  I wanted to make my DSP rainbow DSP so I grabbed some blends and started coloring!  I used the small hexagon pattern with the gold accents for these cards.  I added a simple greeting to both of them using the Happy Birthday To You Stamp Set.  Another great Sale-a-Bration Freebie!
The colors of blends I used are Lovely Lipstick Dark, Mango Melody Dark, Daffodil Delight Dark, Granny Apple Green Light, Bermuda Bay Light and Highland Heather Light.  Supplies for this card are listed below.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Shop my Online Store
Supplies
Happy Birthday To You Set-Sale-a-Bration Freebie
Golden Honey DSP-Sale-a-Bration Freebie
Lovely Lipstick Cardstock
Lovely Lipstick Ink
Lovely Lipstick Stampin Blend Dark
Mango Melody Dark 
Daffodil Delight Dark 
Granny Apple Green Light 
Bermuda Bay Light
Highland Heather Light
Coastal Cabana Cardstock 
White Cardstock
Lovely Lipstick Ribbon
White Baker's Twine
Be Mine Stitched Dies
From My Heart Faceted Dots
Heat Tool
White Embossing Powder
VersaMark Ink

No comments: