Monday, January 27, 2020

Heal-ium

How stinkin' cute is this card!!!!?  I simply love it.  I made this card way back in December it was one of the first cards I made with products from the new Mini Catalog.  I made it before I knew about dies for this set.  Yep! That's right there are dies coming in February that will coordinate with this set. But since I didn't know all that I spent a lot of time fussy cutting balloons and yes even the cute racoon.  Supplies for this cards are listed below.
This is a two step stamp set so the racoon and the details of the racoon are stamped separately giving you all that incredible detail.  The tag is from the Bonanza Buddies dies and I used some Stampin' Blends to make the scene behind him.  I used Mint Macaron for the grass and Pool Party for the sky.  I made my racoon hold the biggest assortment of balloons.  I just love everything about this card!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

Shop my Online Store 
Supplies:
Special Someone Set
Bonanza Dies
Mint Macaron Cardstock
Mint Macaron Ink
Mint Macaron Stampin' Blends Combo
Rococo Rose Cardstock
Rococo Rose Ink
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Whisper White Bakers Twine
Corrugated Embossing Folder
Highland Heather Ink
Grapefruit Grove Ink
Pool Party Stampin' Blends
Smoky Slate Ink
Basic Gray Ink

No comments: