Tuesday, January 28, 2020

So Sentimental and Lily Impressions

I wasn't initially sold on the Lily Dies but after using them on a few projects I LOVE them!!!  The Lily Dies are a free Sale-a-Bration item you can choose with a $100 order. I've paired up the dies with the beautiful Lily Impressions DSP, free Sale-a-Bration item free with a $50 order.  I've already gone through soooo much of this DSP.  It's for sure one of my favorites!!!  I've paired all of that up with the So Sentimental bundle.  Again another MUST HAVE!  Especially the dies!  I've finished this  card with some rhinestones.  So beautiful!!!  Supply list is below.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Shop my Online Store

So Sentimental Bundle
Lily Dies
Lily Impressions DSP
Purple Posy Cardstock
Pool Party Cardstock
White Cardstock
Mint Macaron Cardstock
Silver Glimmer Paper
Gorgeous Grape Ink
Rhinestones
Dimensionals
SNAIL

No comments: