Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Chinchilla Out

If you know me you know how much I love stamp sets with good puns so when I saw Witty-Cisms in the Mini Catalog it was a must have.  I love the super cute images with the fun greetings.  This fun layout would work for any of the images in the stamp set but that sweet chinchilla was calling my name.  Supplies are listed below. The metallic baker's twine is a Sale-a-Bration option that you can choose free with a qualifying order.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

Shop my Online Store
Supplies:
Witty-Cisms Set
Memento Black Ink
Soft Suede Cardstock
Mossy Meadow Cardstock
Bermuda Bay Cardstock
Neutrals DSP Pack
Soft Suede Blends Combo
Mossy Meadow Blends Combo
Laying Ovals Die 
Subtle Embossing Folder
Metallic Thread-Sale-a-Bration Freebie

No comments: