Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Bonanza Buddies

I can't get enough of these cute Bonanza Buddies!  The entire Suite is a must have!  These are the cutest little critters ever!!!  This birthday card shows them off so well!  Plus since there's coordinating dies you don't need to worry about the dreaded 'fussy cut!'.  The dies also include that super cute stitched tag on the card.  That tag will work with so many other products it's so versatile! Supplies are all listed below.
I stamped and die cut everything using the Bonanza Buddies Bundle.  I also grabbed my Stitched Rectangles Dies to make that cute frame around them.  Finally for a finished touch I used the new Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon.  I tied it off with some White Baker's Twine that I colored black with my Basic Black Stampin' Blends, don't forget to grab those when you need to alter an accessory!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

Shop my Online Store
Supplies:
Bonanza Buddies Bundle
Daffodil Delight Cardstock
Basic Black Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Smoky Slate Ink
Daffodil Delight Ink
Mango Melody Ink
Granny Apple Green Ink
Coastal Cabana Ink
Memento Black Ink
Brights DSP
Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon
White Baker's Twine
Basic Black Stampin Blend Dark
Classic Label Punch
Stitched Rectangle Dies

No comments: