Tuesday, January 7, 2020

TImeless Tropical

One of the bundles in the new Mini Catalog that I wasn't initially drawn to was the Timeless Tropical Bundle.  However the more I looked at in the catalog the more I knew I had to have it.  It's a great set, plus the dies have a hug pineapple.  Yay!!!  I love the pineapple dies.  This flower alone is pretty stunning too!  For the greeting I heat embossed it in black then cut it out.  I wanted a thin greeting, something that wouldn't over take the card.  In the end I love the look of it cut out.
The flower is stamped in Melon Mambo ink then I used my Wink of Stella Pen to smear the ink a little.  This gives the flower some color but still leaves those details on the flower.  I did the same for the leaves, stamping in Granny Apple Green and adding color with the Wink of Stella.  The embossing folder is new and stunning!!  It's the Coastal Weave folder in the same suite with the Timeless Tropical Bundle.  Finally I added some ribbon, I used the White Seam Binding but it wasn't popping enough for my liking so I colored the seam binding with my Granny Apple Green Blends.  LOVE!!!!  I also added a little pink tone to the Rhinestones using my Light Lovely Lipstick Blend.  I love this card!

Supplies listed below.
Shop my Online Store here.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Timeless Tropical Bundle
Melon Mambo Cardstock
Melon Mambo Ink
Granny Apple Green Cardstock
Granny Apple Green Ink
Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends 
White Cardstock 
White Seam Biding
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blend Dark
Coastal Weave Embossing Folder
Wink Of Stella
Rose Metallic Thread
Rhinestones
Lovely Lipstick Stampin' Blend Light
Versa Mark Ink
Black Embossing Powder
Heat tool
SNAIL
Dimensionals

No comments: