Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Hexagon Rainbows

These cards are sooooo stunning in person.  I love a good rainbow on a card and these cards are pretty amazing!  These cards were inspired by a card that Sara Douglass, Stampin' Up! CEO shared at Stampin' Up!'s On Stage event last November.  They do take a little bit of time but I think it's totally worth it.  Plus if the rainbow thing isn't calling your name then try this card with an ombre of colors.  Pick your favorite shade and do light to dark or dark to light.  I would be pretty amazing that way too.  I used lots of new products for these cards.  The Golden Honey DSP is a must have, you can only earn it free with a qualifying purchase.  It's my favorite DSP.  I love the black and white patterns plus you get a pop of gold with it.  YES PLEASE!!!
The tiny hexagons come from the Detailed Bee Dies in the Mini Catalog.  I die cut them in rainbow of colors and had enough for these two cards plus one that I'll share tomorrow!  All the hexagons are covered in Wink of Stella. It's hard to tell from the picture but in person they're stunning! The super cute greeting is from the So Sentimental Bundle, that bundle is also where you'll find those amazing stitched scalloped rectangles.  Both cards were finished with some White Seam Biding.  I can't stop using this gorgeous ribbon!  I love these cards so much!

Supplies are listed below.
Shop my Online Store here.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Memento Black Ink
Lovely Lipstick Ink
So Sentimental Bundle
Details Bees Dies
White Seam Biding
Gold Glimmer Paper
Golden Honey DSP
Wink Of Stella
White Cardstock
Lovely Lipstick Cardstock
Mango Melody Cardstock
Daffodil Delight Cardstock
Granny Apple Green Cardstock
Coastal Cabana Cardstock
Gorgeous Grape Cardstock

No comments: