Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Sweet Friend

The Honey Bee Bundle is by far one of the sweetest bundles in the catalog.  It's adorable images and dies are a must have.  Plus if that wasn't enough, there's coordinating DSP you can earn free during Sale-a-Bration!  This card is so cute and I just love how it came out.  There's tons of new product on this card too! Check the supply list below for everything I've used on this card.
I die cut the bee 3 times, in Daffodil Delight, Vellum and Black.  I wanted to give a beautiful layered look.  In person it's gorgeous!  I only adhered the bee's bodies together so the wings stand out more.  To add more interest to the card I use the Stitched So Sweetely Dies in the Mini Catalog along with the products from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog, the Stone Embossing Folder from the Power of Hope Bundle and the Metallic Baker's Twine.  You can only earn these products free with a qualifying order.  Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Shop my Online Store
Supplies used:
Honey Bee Bundle
Basic Black Cardstock
Daffodil Delight Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Vellum Cardstock
Stitched So Sweetly Dies
Memento Black Ink
Golden Honey DSP-Sale-a-Bration Freebie
Metallic Baker's Twine-Sale-a-Bration Freebie
Stone Embossing Folder-Sale-a-Bration Freebie
https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/product/152318/power-of-hope-bundle?dbwsdemoid=61459

No comments: