Thursday, January 23, 2020

Pryamid Card With Witty-Cisms

These pryamid cards are sooo cute! I shared how to make them on a Facebook Live last week.  You can check out that post and video here.  I have a couple more examples to share with you.  I think I'm addicted to making these cards.  As I mentioned in the video, I learned how to make these pryamid cards from Rachel Tessman.  You can see her video here.
For these two cards I pulled out my Witty-Cisms set.  You *NEED* this set.  It's one of my favorites!  For both cards I paired it up with some Brights DSP and some Neutrals DSP.  I love that the patterns are the same and will coordinate so perfectly with each other!
As mentioned in the video the cards stand simply by tucking corner into a slot on the back.  So cleaver.  I'll link the video again here.  Just in case you missed it above ;)
I used my Stampin' Blends to color both images and paired up the Metallic Twine and Sequins from the Sale-a-Bration brochure on both of them.  I'm really loving the twine and sequins.  They're a great free option!  Supplies are listed below.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Shop my Online Store
Supplies:
Witty-Cisms Set
Brights DSP
Neutrals DSP
Layering Circles Dies
Poppy Parade Cardstock
Crumb Cake Cardstock
Early Espresso Cardstock
White Cardstock
Paper Trimmer
Memento Black Ink
Metallic Baker's Twine and Sequins-Sale-a-Bration Freebie
Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends Combo
Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends Combo
Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends Combo

No comments: