Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Hoot Hoot Hooray

How stinkin' cute is this little owl!!?!  AHHH!  So adorable!  You might be thinking, 'where is this owl? I haven't seen him in a set anywhere?!' This owl isn't in the Annual Catalog, but it is in the Beginner Brochure. The Beginner Brochure is aimed towards beginner stampers who may find our annual catalog a little overwhelming. But just because it's in the Beginner Brochure doesn't make it any less adorable for any level of stamper!  What's great about this brochure is that if you are a beginner or maybe your gifting some supplies to a beginner, there's kits you can purchase that contain everything you need to make amazing cards.
For example the Hoot Hoot Hooray Cards Bundle contains, the adorable Hoot Hoot Hooray set, a package of White Notecards and Envelopes, Watercolor Pencils, a block and a Basic Gray Ink Pad.  It's a great value and a great purchase for a beginner. If you don't want the bundle you can still get the Hoot Hoot Hooray Set alone in my online store.  For my card I used Stampin' Blends instead of the Watercolor Pencils.  I stamped my owl in Crumb Cake ink and did a 'no line coloring' that means there's no outside lines where the image was stamped, since I used Crumb Cake Stampin Blends it all melded together.  I used some Soft Suede Blends to add some darker highlights here and there.  The greeting was White Heat Embossed then punched out with the Classic Label Punch.  I finished it with a Linen Thread bow.  So cute!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: