Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Path of Petals dies

I have a beautiful card to share today.  I am loving the Path of Petals Bundle.  It's not one that originally stood out to me but it's one that I haven't been able to put down.  The dies that come in the bundle are these gorgeous oval frame dies and they're simply stunning when cut out.  For this card I cut it out of white then used Stampin' Blends to color each part of the frame.  I used Soft Seafoam on the green parts and a mixture of Highland Heather and Purple Posy on the flowers.  The greetings in this set are stunning too!  They're some of my favorites.  I used my Stitched Shapes Dies and cut the greeting out with one of the larger ovals.  I used my Stampin' Blend to color just up to that stitching line to give the illusion of another layer.  I love it! I used some pearls to finish it off.   You can pick up the Path of Petals Bundle in my online store today.  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: