Monday, July 15, 2019

Magnolia Color Block

I have some fun cards to share with you today.  If you love these cards you won't want to miss tomorrow's post!  I love these fun color blocking card, and I love that when you do this technique you quickly can make multiple cards!  I started with the Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set and 4 pieces of cardstock in 4 different colors all cut to the same size. for today's card it's 4" x 5 1/4".  Today I'm using Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Seafoam and So Saffron.  I mounted my large magnolia image in my Stamparatus and white heat embossed the magnolia image on all 4 pieces of cardstock.  Since I was using my Stamparatus my images were stamped in the same location every single time.  That's key for this technique.
Then I cut each piece of cardstock in half in both directions (2" and 2 5/8").  Then it was easy to finish the cards.  I simply took one of each color and mounted them my card base. This gave me 4 cards, all similar but not identical. Because the image was stamped in the same place on every card the images all lined up perfectly.  I finished the cards with a greeting from the Daisy Lane Stamp Set.  It's a great, fun and quick way to make multiple cards.  Don't forget if you like this technique to check my blog tomorrow!  
Shop my online store here

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: