Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Back On Your Feet VIDEO



I have a really cute card for you today and one that uses a great technique when you want to have a heat embossed image that is colored with our Stampin' Blends.  Our Stampin' Blends are alcohol markers and alcohol markers have a habit of dissolving embossing powder, even after it's been heated.  This is especially bad if you have black embossing powder and a light marker.  The embossing powder could smear and ruin your project, as well as the tip of your Stampin' Blend. So how do you solve this problem when you want an embossed image AND to have that image colored with Stampin' Blends?  The answer is your Stamparatus. If you don't own a Stamparatus this is a great time to get one with Bonus Days in full swing! In my video I share how I colored this adorable turtle and how to emboss directly over it after you're done coloring.  You can shop my online store here.  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!! 

No comments: