Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Waterfront Mountatin

I have a fun and quick card to share today.  I made this card last month for Father's Day and I'm just getting around to posting it.  I love it though.  I used the Waterfront stamp set.  This set is so beautiful and so much fun for creating fun scenes like this one.   I love stamp sets that you can layer and build up.  For this card I decided to make a reflection in the pond.  With this stamp set it's easy to do because the images are sketchy and watercolor like so it doesn't have to be an exact reflection.  After I stamped my trees over the mountains, I flipped my stamp over so the trees were upside down and stamped them again.  I didn't reink my stamp because I wanted the lighter shade, if you look really, really, really close you can see that the left and right tree shapes don't match the refection perfectly, but again you have to look REALLY close and reflections are not exact mirror duplicates anyway so I was fine with it.  It's a fun card with a wonderful set! You can shop my online store here.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: