Friday, July 26, 2019

Beautiful Friendship Make and Take

Last night I held a team meeting.  I love these gatherings, I love spending time with my team.  At our meetings we chat, there's demos, a service project and of course a make and take!  This beautiful card was the make and take from our meeting.  I used the Beautiful Friendship set. I cannot stop using this set! It's so gorgeous!!!  I pulled out lots of In Colors for this card we used: Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch, Call Me Clover and Lovely Lipstick.  You can join us for our next team meeting.  I have a virtual meeting in August and another in person meeting in September.  When you join my team now you can get $155 in product for only $99!!! Let me reassure you there are no strings, it is exactly what it sounds like $155 in product for $99!  There is no commitment to sell, hold classes or make a business out of it.  You'll simply enjoy a discount on all future purchases as a demonstrator, plus get sneak peeks to new catalogs and more!  Plus as a member on my team you'll get even more perks! All my team members are invited to our private Facebook Group where we have tons of fun! I share lots of tips, techniques, cards, we play games and more.  I hold exclusive meetings for my team members, we do swaps, service projects and more.  I spoil them once a year at my Team Appreciation Event and my team always gets all my PDFs at no charge.  Now is a great time to join!  If you'd like more information please contact me stamperrdn@q.com or if you're ready to join my team, JOIN TODAY!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: