Thursday, July 25, 2019

You Got This

The Here's To Strong Women Set is quickly becoming one of my favorites! It's an amazing set for encouragement cards and cards to send to you friends anytime!  I stamped the greeting and die cut it with the Stitched Nested Labels Dies.  I ran the Crumb Cake Cardstock through the Subtle Embossing Folder for some extra texture.
I had stamped and fussy cut these flowers a while ago for this card and I had some left over flowers so I decided to add them to this card.  The flowers are from the Floral Essence Set  If fussy cutting isn't your thing, choose a flower that you have some dies for.  These were easy for me because they were done.  I finished the card with some Gorgeous Grape Striped Ribbon and a Linen Thread bow.  If you love the Here's To Strong Women Set check back on August 1 for my August Class To Go featuring the Here's To Strong Women Set.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!      

No comments: