Thursday, July 18, 2019

Magnolia Four Ways

I had lots of magnolia flowers on my desk that I had stamped weeks ago from the Good Morning Magnolia Set and intended to color and turn into cards.  Well days turned to weeks until I finally in a stamping slump sat down and colored them.  I used 4 different sets of Stampin' Blends.  I have no idea if there are magnolia flowers that are these colors but I love them all!  The first card I used Purple Posy and Mossy Meadow Blends.
As far as the rest of the elements on each card they're all the same.  I used the Layered Leaves Embossing folder on all of them.  I added a greeting from the Rooted In Nature Stamp Set.  I matched all the card bases to the color of the flowers.  For this one I used Mango Melody and Old Olive Blends.
I fussy cut the 'wonderful' from the sentiment and then stamped the 'you are' on cardstock to match the flowers and card bases.  I really LOVE this one with Rococo Rose and Mossy Meadow Blends.
My last one I used Pineapple Punch and Granny Apple Green Blends.  I love them all! I will be back on Monday, I'm taking some time off this weekend.  You can shop my online store here.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: