Monday, July 8, 2019

Flower Power Class

I took a bit of a blog break for a few days.  It was a long holiday weekend in the US and we've been prepping to drop my son off at summer camp.  We dropped him off yesterday and we'll return to pick him up on Saturday.  It's the first time he's been away for a week.  I'm sure he'll have a great time.  I had an amazing class over the weekend! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these cards from class.  They're some of my all time favorites! The theme of the class was Flower Power and featured all floral stamped images.  The first one features the new Daisy Lane set.  So cute and I just LOVE how incredible those flowers look against the black background!
Next up is probably my favorite floral stamp set in the catalog.  Beautiful Friendship.  I love this set.  I've had so much fun building and crafting with it.  It's one of my favorites and will likely have a permanent spot on my desk.
The next card features the Good Morning Magnolia set.  This card was a little complicated and a step up from my normal class cards but I LOVED it so much that I had to put it in my class.  There was lot of die cutting, stamping and fun folds but in the end it's super cute and worth it all!
It's a fun fold too, which I love!!  If you love fun folds stay tuned to the end of my blog post for a special class!
Finally the last card features the Path of Petals set.  This set is so gorgeous and the sentiments are some of the best in the catalog. It's a must have for sure!

My class is August is going to be soooo much fun!  If you love fun fold cards you won't want to miss it! If you're local in the Albuquerque area I'd love to have you attend my class. Simply email me at stamperrdn@q.com that you want to attend.
 
August 10, 2019, 9am-12pm

FUN AND FANCY FOLDS

Interactive cards are soooo much fun, but they don’t have to be complicated.  Join me at this class and I’ll take the guess work out of fun fold cards.  You’ll make 4 easy and duplicatable, amazing cards that anyone would love!  Invite a friend!  This class is $20 or FREE with a $35 class order.  Last day to RSVP is August 6th.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: