Monday, July 22, 2019

Walrus Slider

Ok friends! I am officially in love with the We'll Walrus Be Friends Stamp Set.  I knew I'd love it, because it's cute animals and puns and who doesn't love that??? But holy cow I love it so much more than I thought!  I made this cute slider card that has a secret message when you slide the top up.
How stinkin' sweet.  I used this tutorial by Erica Cerwin to make this card.  I really like it, but I didn't like that the slider flap flopped around a little.  When I remake this card I may find a way to anchor it down so it just slides and doesn't flap.  But that's a minor detail on this super cute card!  I used lots of Stampin' Blends to color this card.  I've listed the colors below.  The DSP on the card is the Coastal Cabana sheet from the Brights DSP pack.
Blends used: Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Mango Melody  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: