Tuesday, July 16, 2019

More Color Blocking

Yesterday I shared some color blocking cards using the Good Morning Magnolia Set.  Today I'm share LOTS and I mean LOTS of color blocking cards using the Beautiful Friendship Stamp Set.  Before we get to the cards, if you don't have the Beautiful Friendship set on your wishlist you are missing out!!!  It's an amazing and versatile set!  I can't stop using it!!!! Back to the cards.....  All my samples today are different I was looking for a combo that I loved.  In the end I loved them all, but I do have a favorite...The first two samples I white heat embossed the rose image on Pretty Peacock cardstock.  While I like it the heat embossing wasn't my favorite because you couldn't see the detail in the rose.  This is a Distinktive stamp set which means it will stamp with some area darker/lighter than others for a realistic image.  So for the majority of the cards I stuck with our classic inks.
I created these color blocking cards in the same way as yesterday's cards.  I used my Stamparatus to make sure each image was stamped in the same spot so when they were cut in half they'd still line up perfectly.
As you can see I got a little carried away and made a ton of samples, though these Gorgeous Grape/Highland Heather ones are pretty spectacular!
Finally my last samples.  This one I tried the White Shimmer Embossing Powder.  I love the depth you get with the shimmer embossing powder, when you tilt the card different parts shimmer, it's really pretty!
Shop my online store here. 

No comments: