Friday, July 12, 2019

Shimmer Embossed Elephant

 A couple weeks ago I had an amazing meeting with my team.  We did a virtual meeting in our team only Facebook group.  I shared some fun techniques with them including this one, where you emboss your image after coloring it with Stampin' Blends.  With the help of the Stamparatus it's super easy to do!  I did a video featuring this technique, you can watch that here.
For this card I featured the Wildly Happy Stamp Set.   I love this set!!  It's one of my favorites!  This sweet elephant image is my favorite though! I love the Black Shimmer Embossing Powder, I think it really makes those images pop!  The embossing powder is quickly finding a permanent spot on my desk, I can't stop using it!!!
Shop my online store here.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: