Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Facebook Live Walrus Slider

One of my favorite cards to make are interactive ones.  I love this fun slider walrus card!  Once you have the basic technique of slider cards down you'll never stop making them.  They're so much fun to make and even more fun to receive.  I made this card is my weekly Facebook Live yesterday.  If you missed it you can watch the video below.  Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you'll never miss a video.
I used the We'll Walrus Be Friends Set.  OMG! SO CUTE!!!  To make the slider I punched the slider area with the Classic Label Punch and used Foam Adhesive Strips and Mini Dimensionals to get him to slide back and forth.  For my background I stamped the splatter image over and over from the Birthday Backgrounds Set.  I finished the card with some Frosted Droplets.  For my walrus I colored him using the Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends and the ice using Pool Party Blends. For the rest of the details on this card check out my video.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: