Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Gold Detailed Floral Essence

I have a stunning card to share with you today.  The gold embossing on this card is so beautiful, the camera doesn't do it justice!  I shared this card yesterday in my Facebook Live.  I do a weekly Facebook Live every Tuesday at 3pm.  Like and follow my page Ruth's Stamping Corner and join me every week.  If you ever miss a video you can catch it later on YouTube, subscribe to my channel to never miss a video.  Today's card features two beautiful sets, Floral Essence and Here's To Strong Women.  This would be a great encouragement card to send to a friend.  The card is beautiful with the Gold Embossing Powder but we finished it off with some Linen Thread and Gold Metallic Pearls.  Check out the video below for all the details on this card.  Shop my online store here.  If your wishlist is long, join my team!  Now is a great time, choose $155 in product for only $99! For details and to join today head here.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: