Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Some People Are Worth Melting For

At the weekend we organized a card swap, lots of people participated and I came home with lots of cute cards!  But we all needed something to hold those cards in...so because the swap was Frozen themed I designed these adorable boxes for everyone!  The front says 'some people are worth melting for'.  
I used MDS to design the boxes.  I still use MDS pretty frequently, especially for craft weekends. Each side features a different character.  They're so cute!!  I love them!!!  There were 29 boxes in all, these were assembled Friday morning in my hotel room for the swap Friday evening!  Talk about cutting it close!  Whew! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

2 comments:

quirks59m said...

Ruth - I enjoy your blog. I still use MDS as well. Have you tried using it with Windows 10 yet? I timid about switching over for this one program.
Thanks - Vicki

Ruth Norton said...

@quirks59m. I don't have windows 10 on my computer so no issue with that. We will be getting a new computer soon and I'm afraid at that point I'll have to end my relationship with MDS. I don't think I'll be transferring MDS to a new computer. I may look into another digital scrapbooking system at this point I just don't know though.