Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Late Snail

I'm back to posting my final cards from the craft weekend last month.  If you remember I took a little break to share some more timely posts.  I have a few cards left to share so I'm going to share those over the next week.  This first one is super simple and all you need is a few circle punches.  Of course, like I do most of the time at craft weekend I pulled out my rotary stamp.  This one stamp allows me to make any greeting I need.  I love it!!!  
The card is pretty simple the circles are covered in Wink of Stella for a sparkly snail, because they all should sparkle right!?!?!?  I used sponge daubers to create the background.  All in all it's a pretty quick card, perfect for when you miss a birthday or any other event :)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: