Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Late Snail

I'm back to posting my final cards from the craft weekend last month.  If you remember I took a little break to share some more timely posts.  I have a few cards left to share so I'm going to share those over the next week.  This first one is super simple and all you need is a few circle punches.  Of course, like I do most of the time at craft weekend I pulled out my rotary stamp.  This one stamp allows me to make any greeting I need.  I love it!!!  
The card is pretty simple the circles are covered in Wink of Stella for a sparkly snail, because they all should sparkle right!?!?!?  I used sponge daubers to create the background.  All in all it's a pretty quick card, perfect for when you miss a birthday or any other event :)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: