Monday, March 14, 2016

Are You Cured?

This picture doesn't do this card justice.  It's so cute in real life!  This card left craft weekend with another crafter, I made it for her mom who had an accident the day before craft weekend began.  I made this and hopefully it made her smile!  I used the Balloon Builders set for this cute little pig!  Isn't he the cutest!!!!  The card layer under the pig is made from the white glitter tape that is a Sale-a-Bration choice right now.  I can't tell you how much I love this stuff!!!  For the background I just applied the tape over and over laying it down right next to each other and unless you're really looking close, like really close, you can't even tell that it's tape!  It just looks like one sheet!  I love this tape so much!!  I'm really hoping it will be in the next catalog!  But what would really be great is glitter tape in EVERY color!!!!!!!  But that might be being a little too greedy :) 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!  

No comments: