Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Dino Birthday Challenge

The next challenge card I drew was 'Dinosaur birthday card for a boy' I nearly jumped out of seat, cause this one was one I knew I could do.  I pulled out my No Bones About it set---which I LOVE and got to work. I fussy cut all the dinosaurs, grass and the volcano.  I love these dinosaurs.   
Because I had cut an extra dinosaur I added him on the inside of the card.  The person who received this card was happy with the final result as well.  I hope her grandson likes it too!

One more challenge tomorrow!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!   

No comments: