Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Masculine Flowering Fields

This is my last project from craft weekend.  This card would be a great masculine card.  If you're like me you might struggle a little with masculine cards.  I used the Writing Notes Background set and layered some of the stamps from the Sale-a-Bration Flowering Fields stamp set on there in Mossy Meadow and Hello Honey ink.  
I used a wet aqua painter and some Hello Honey ink for some splatter and added a greeting. This card came together quickly and you could make a ton of them in no time and have them on hand for when you need them.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: