Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Bunny Bottoms

So I apparently am on a bunny theme the last few posts???  Not sure how they all ended up in a row but they're all cute!!  This is the final bunny card though, sorry for those that love bunnies, yay for those that might be done with bunnies :)  For these bunnies though I used the Balloon Builders set, a set I just LOVE!!!!  I only used 4 stamps for these bunnies; the heart for the bodies, the regular balloon shape for their heads, the long skinny balloon for their ears and the small round one for the tails.  I only used two inks Tempting Turquoise and Melon Mambo.  For their tails, because I wanted them to stand out more, I stamped them over and over a few times to make them a little darker.  A few hearts and some glitter tape and that completes this fun card!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: