Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Friday, March 25, 2016

Happy Easter

Easter is this Sunday, I have a really cute Easter card to share today.  I just love this bunny, he's from the Made With Love Set.  I stamped 4 of them and colored them quickly with a blender pen and some ink pads.  I attached them to a vellum card lined with some DSP.   I love using vellum for a card base especially with a simple, soft card like this.  
I kept with the soft, spring theme of the card and colored my bunnies using Wisteria Wonder, Wild Wasabi, Pool party and Calypso Coral ink.  Have a wonderful Easter! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: