Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, March 28, 2016

Bunny and Balloons

I have one more card featuring the same bunny from Friday's post.  I seriously just LOVE all those little animals in the Made With Love set!!  This card was CASEd from a demonstrator in Germany whom I've been following lately.  I just love her style and her cards!!!  Here's the card I CASEd  from her.  While you're there make sure to check out her blog.  She does amazing work!
I just loved that she made the bunny hold the balloons and I had to recreate it!!  So adorable!!!  Of course I added some glitter tape to mine because seriously what's a card with no glitter????  The bunny is simply colored with some Crumb Cake ink and a blender pen.  Easy and quick!   

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: