Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

New Mexico Chile Art

Challenge number 3 was green chile.......seriously people!  After a quick conversation with the person who suggested this challenge I came up with a cute, chile modern art piece. I really love this one!  the little tiny easel is very small, the whole thing is only 3x3 inches.  But that makes it even cuter!  I used some Wink of Stella on all the chile's.  Because they're pretty small they were all cut free hand.  Three challenges in, I still wasn't stumped!  I was able to do two more challenge cards for the weekend.  I have them to share tomorrow and Friday!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 

No comments: