Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Two More


I have two more birthday cards from my Birthday Card Stamp A Stack class over the weekend.  When I do this class I always *try* to do a masculine card.  Sometimes that doesn't work out :)  I love this card though.  We used the painters tape technique.  If you haven't heard of this you take a strip of painters tape (you could also use Washi tape, but you end up throwing the tape away so why waste the Washi!!!!), with your strip you place it, sticky side down on the pad, then place it on your cardstock.  Pull up the tape and see the ink that's left behind.  Isn't that the coolest thing ever!!?!?!  Every time you do it, it will be different.  So fun!!!  After we did that twice, once in Crumb Cake and once in Marina Mist, we stamped the birds from the Wetlands Set (my go to guy set!).  So fun!!!
Finally this last card could be used for a masculine card or for a childs birthday.  I was inspired to do this card based on a card that I received from my friend Carmelita (she took some cards to convention for me and swapped them!).  One of the cards I received back, made by Sharon Denison, was the card I was inspired by.  Isn't this one cute!!  You could easily make a whole bunch of these in a million different colors!!!  The balloon is the largest Oval Framelit, the bottom of the balloon is the heart from the Itty Bitty Essentials Punch Pack.  I love this card!!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Adorable! Such a fun card!

Mary said...

great cards! love them.