Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Welcome Fall

Ok, well maybe not quite yet.  In terms of the calendar anyway.  I'm 100% ready for fall to arrive.  I'm done with the summer heat, I'm done with the summer rain----don't get me wrong, I like the rain and appreciate it, I just like it more when it's reasonably spread out through the entire year, not a years worth of rain in a week.  Our house is at the bottom of a hill.  So when the rains come, guess where it goes...??  Not fun.----Most of all though I'm ready for school to start, one week...ONE WEEK!!!  I think I'll survive, more importantly I think the kids will too :)  In the meantime, how about a sneak peek at a new set to get us in the 'fall' mood.  This set is call For All Things, it's coming in the Holiday Catalog!!!  It's perfect for Thanksgiving!
There's lots of images in this set, a lot of them are the sketchy, watercolor look (Think Work Of Art stamp set).  I love it!!  I love that with one stamp you can get an image that looks like you used a brush and paint for.  I stamped that image in Mossy Meadow, our new In Colors are PERFECT fall colors!!!!  I embossed in gold the branches over it.  So pretty!!  Keeping with the gold theme.  I used some Champagne glimmer paper to layer the card on.  So sparkly and pretty!!  I love it!!!  I have one more sample tomorrow from this set :) 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!!