Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Nutty Or Nice?




This stamp set is in the upcoming Holiday Catalog.  I was instantly drawn to it.  I think this little nutcracker guy is so cute.  There's also a Santa in the set, he's cute too!!!  I knew they would be perfect to use with my Blendabilities.  If you're a fan of mine on Facebook you saw a little bit of this card on Sunday when I was making it.  Megan was stamping with me, I asked her what she thought of my card she said, "Welllllll, it's pretty good. But I'm not sure about that weird guy on it." She cracks me up sometimes!!  The finished card is a 5x5 card.  So I would need my handy Envelope Punch Board to custom make a matching envelope.   A couple other sneak peeks on this card: the sequins, they come in a package with snowflakes, they're so pretty!!!  The star embossing folder-LOVE IT!!!
The mustache on this guy and on Santa coordinates with the mustache framelit.  I never knew I needed it until this stamp set came along :)  I didn't use the framelit to cut this mustache out, I wanted a really close cut, so I just cut it with my scissors this time.  I love the look the Blendabilies give.  Just the right shading, so fun!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: