Monday, August 18, 2014

Birthday Cards


Did you enjoy last week and all the wonderful Blendabilities ideas???  I did!  While all that was going on, I was preparing for a class I had over the weekend.  It was my Birthday Card Stamp a Stack.  I do this class at least once a year.  I think I've done it twice this year.  It's always a hit.  We ALL know people that have birthdays, it's nice to have a large supply to go to.  Here's the first two we made.  My guests got to make 8 cards, 2 each of 4 designs.  8 cards can take a while so the cards were simple and easy to mass produce!  There's nothing more frustrating than being stuck on a card for a long time, much less 2 cards!  This first card we used the Work Of Art Stamp Set.  I'm loving this set, it's so fun and one that you need in you stash of stuff!!!  It's become my go to set!!  I used the Crumb Cake notecards for this card and I pulled out some colors from the Subtles group, So Saffron, Wisteria Wonder and Pool Party.
There's lots of layers on this card, but it's easy to put together.  The star framelits and DSP make this card go quick!  We used the All Abloom DSP stack.  It's a beautiful DSP stack!!!!  A quick greeting on the bottom and a sneak peek at the new stars embossing folder and this card is done!!!   I have the last two cards to share tomorrow.  Check back!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!
 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I really like the subtle colors you chose - great CAS card!