Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Friday, November 30, 2012

Sweet Stocking!

My final MDS holiday idea is probably my favorite.  Of course this is an idea that I copied from Martha Inchlay from Heather Summers MDS class.  I loved this idea so much that within minutes of seeing this I was online ordering the stocking punch so that I could create it!  REALLY I WAS!!!!  Then my computer crashed and well you know the rest :)  This little stocking couldn't be more fun and easy too!!!! 
To create it, I used and 8.5 x 11 base and made the stocking big enough to cover the entire page.  Once you have one designed you do an 'add duplicate page mirrored' to get the reverse image.  I printed them on iron on transfers.  Follow the directions on your transfer and iron it onto your fabric. 
Then it's just a quick run through the sewing machine, in my case I asked my mom for help.  She did it in a couple of minutes.  When it would have taken me much much much longer.  They're so cute!!!!  Logan wants to make one for the dog :)  This one I'll fill with chocolates, fun pens and markers and maybe a gift card or two for Logan's teacher for Christmas.  I'm so excited!!!  Tomorrow I have my Christmas gift card holder class.  This class is always popular and it's become quite the tradition!  I think this is the 3rd year I'm holding it.  I'll have those projects to show you next week. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a fantastic idea! I love it!! ... Your Stalker