Thursday, November 29, 2012

Coloring Cards

If you have small children you're probably like me and have stacks of half colored coloring books, crayons in the couches and drawings on the wall.  I learned this on Heather Summer's online MDS class.  She did the class with her friend Martha and they're both MDS geniuses!!!  Martha showed these fun coloring pages for kids.  So cute and they're all done in MDS with punches!!!  The punches are all color filled with white and you add a black mat to them and they look like coloring sheets!!  How fun!!!! 
I have 4 per page, once they're printed I'll mount them on cards and let the kids color them.  Isn't that a cute Christmas card for grandparents, friends, teachers, etc.  I think it's such a cute idea!!!!  After the kids color them I'll make sure to post the 'finished' cards.  The angel and bear are on both sheets-you can't have enough angels and bears on Christmas!!!  Update on the laptop drama....I have my laptop back, thank goodness!!!!!  All is good! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: