Monday, November 26, 2012

MDS Christmas Kick Off!!!

It's my Christmas MDS kick off week!!!  I'm really excited for this week, I'm going to show you 5 different fun projects you can do in MDS and use for the holidays!  Today's first project is one that was inspired by something I saw in a magazine.  It was a cardboard Santa that everyday until Christmas you put a cotton ball on his beard, when his beard was full it would be Christmas!!!!  I created this one specifically with Megan in mind.  She's not old enough to understand some of our other advent calendars but this one, though she might not fully understand, she'd for sure have fun!!!  So everyday starting December 1st we'll glue a cotton ball to Santa's beard.  The Santa is made of circle punches.  Fun and easy right!?!?!  I hope you like today's project.  Keep checking back all week I have LOTS more to share!!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: