Saturday, November 10, 2012

Bonus Saturday Post!!!!

I know I don't normally share on Saturday but this week I'm feeling it!!!  So here's just a few more highlights from this weeks demo meeting.  This was the amazing make and take.  I just adore this make and take and could see doing this craft with kids!!!!  The little cow is a fun topper for the skinny cello bags and in the cello bag are the milk straws that they sell everywhere.  Logan loves these little straws :)  How stinkin' cute right!!!  This month's swap was done by LaRee.  Thanks LaRee I love it!!!!!
Next is Amber's demo, I just loved this idea so much I had to share.  Perhaps someday I'll make my own but until then let's just admire Amber's :)  She turned our brads into earrings.  Isn't that super smart!!  She took the prongs on the back off then glued earring backs to them.  So fun!!!!  LOVE IT!!!!!  I hope you've enjoyed my fun bonus post.  I'll be back Monday with some more really fun projects!!!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: