Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Falling Leaves

Fall has official hit New Mexico.  Up until last weekend we had been enjoying 70 degree and some 80 degree weather.  Then this weekend hit and fall no wait winter is here.  When I took look Logan to school yesterday it was 24 degrees!!!!  24!!!!!!!  I'm not a fan of cold weather, so I usually dread winter :(  But the good thing about it though is that you can stay inside and stamp the cold days away :) 
This card is easy and a great card to mass produce, you could whip a ton of these up in no time :)  I don't think I've ever, ever, ever, EVER used Tangerine Tango.  I think I have 1 sheet of Tangerine Tango CS, but I feel a change coming on :)  I think I just might love it!  I love this card. I love the bright Turquoise and Tangerine ink with the textured dots!  It's just comforting, don't you think?! So fun!!!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!


No comments: