Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Jolly Penguin

This card is so cute!!!  I just love all the little friends in the No Peeking Stamp Set.  But the Penguin has to be my favorite :)  He's just so cute!!!  Yesterday while stamping, I needed some inspiration, we've all been there.  So I thought I'd give the color challenge from Kimberly Van Diepen's Facebook page a try.  It's a fun combo, Gumball Green, Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede and White.  While I used all the colors you can see that Gumball Green took center stage here :) 
I used a rhinestone for the top of the little penguins hat and everything else was cut out and then glued to the bottom (the one stamped in black) penguin.  For the greeting I used a trick that Heather Summers had on her blog and punch out the O in Jolly.  So cute!!!  I used some Dazzling Details to add some sparkle to it!  That's it.  A fun color challenge! A fun card!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly Van Diepen said...

Ruth, this is so adorable and uses one of my very favorite sets. I was thinking these colors would work perfect with this set too. Thank you for playing along. SO exciting and you really made my day. XOXO